This weekend

art + Telegramme's custom framing = win






































Tomorrow morning will find me putting up five of my "Toronto's My Home...and I'll Be Here All Weekend Long" prints in the very cute Celena's Bakery on the Danforth.  It's part of the Art of the Danforth - a really great neighbourhood art event that is happening May 20 (yikes, Sunday!) until June 10.  There are a number of fun events, workshops, and exhibits happening throughout that time, though none may be quite so entertaining (and logistically puzzling) as the giant paint fight that everyone is invited to.

My prints are part of the official Art in Stores portion of the event - a huge number of artists are being showcased in the local businesses from Greenwood to Cedarvale along the Danforth.  So I encourage you to explore this neck of Toronto, maybe pick up a baked good (or three) at Celena's Bakery, and see what the East End has to offer.

Also, I want to give a big shout out to Telegramme Prints - they did a spectacular job framing these and I couldn't be happier with how they look.


No comments: