Sketchbook Project Tour Begins!


I was so excited to get the email a few days ago from Art House Co-op telling me that the tour for the Sketchbook Project 2011 was kicking off this weekend in Brooklyn, NY! I sent in my little sketchbook (with the theme "Below the Surface") at the end of last year and after it makes its rounds to the cities listed on the beautiful map above, it will end up in the permanent collection of the Brooklyn Art Library. So, if you're Williamsburg in the fall of 2011, (as I wish I was going to be) you could stop by and "borrow" my sketchbook for a few minutes. I love that concept!

Art House Co-op has projects on-the-go all the time, so take a look at what they're up to and get creative!



2 comments:

Avery said...

What do you mean "If you're in Williamsburg in the fall of 2011, (as I wish I was going to be)" ???

Don't you mean "If you're in Williamsburg in the fall of 2011, as I AM DEFINITELY GOING TO BE" ???

Let's get on this. Mega serious. You know I don't joke about these kind of things.

Kinnon said...

YEAH!