Illustration Friday: Old Fashioned

Well, my show is finally open and I have my days back to myself. I was surprised how little energy I had to keep drawing while we were in rehearsals. I guess I shouldn't have been - we were working 8 - 9 hour days - but I have a lot more respect now for those who can keep creatively working outside of another full-time job. Oodles and oodles of respect.

Anyway, it's great to get back in, especially with Illustration Friday. This week's post is a little comment on what we will now perceive as being "old fashioned" in light of our ever-advancing technologies.

1 comment:

Melissa Arandia said...

True! Technology keeps on developing that traditional ways are being left behind little by little. It feels good to reconnect with the old ways at times. Nice work! :)