You really should know Luke King

When I saw that Luke King's post for Illustration Friday's topic "Breakfast" was of a man with fried eggs for eyes, I knew I had to spend some quality time with his blog.

Messy (I love the ink splotches), delicate, and a little twisted, Luke's pencil and ink drawings are pieces that I could spend hours looking at. Their details are pretty fantastic.

Luke says that he lives in Norwich, UK, and is about to enter his final year of Illustration at University. He says he'd "love eventually to get into narrative areas of illustration such as illustrated books or even graphic novels, but at the moment i spend most of my time focusing on my university projects." Sigh, yes I know that feeling sometimes.


You can see the rest of his blog here and I highly recommend that you take a look!

No comments: