Illustration Friday: Confined




I haven't done an Illustration Friday post in a little while - it's nice to be back! Even though I'm a public transit devotee, I have to admit that I have never felt as confined (squished, trodden, and personal-space-violated) as I have that one day on the streetcar...

This was also a nice reintroduction to my favourite pen and ink, and I hope over the next few days I'll find some time to digitally colour it. Ink! So simple, so much fun, so all over my fingers...how I've missed you.

Update: here's the illo now coloured in Photoshop:




3 comments:

jen said...

i love the look on your face. so displeased.

Og Roberts said...

This too shall pass! Thats what I would be telling myself. Very good interpretation of the theme. An age old problem in a modern setting. Of course, we are confined at much faster speeds nowadays :)

See you around.

~Og from the Og Blog (ogblog.enchantstudios.com)

anycheese said...

OMGLOVE.