Fashion Illustration

It's been a really busy few days and I haven't been able to post anything in over a week or even attempt to do a sketch for Illustration Friday, which secretly is alright with me because the last two topics have been really hard! Nevertheless I hope to get back on that train, plus I have a few more ideas for Creepy Robot Love that have been kicking around inside my head that I would love to see on paper.

In the classroom front, the pace of homework assignments have accelerated and it's forcing me speed up the whole concept to finished work process. It's hard, but good.
Here's an assignment from my Illustration class for a fashion illustration.
It was one of the more frustrating sketch processes I've gone through in a little while, but ultimately I'm happy with the result. Even if I she does look a bit like Jessica Alba.




No comments: